W.I.S.E.4All – Women for Innovative Society in Europe
Observing the world from new points of view to find more sustainable and ethical solutions is the challenge of today.
WISE4ALL responds by structuring its work in a multidisciplinary way in order to apply lateral thinking to creativity and innovation. An initiative of co- creation and empowerment aimed at fostering the debate between technological and social innovation, economy and industry by engaging female opinion leaders in the discussion of digitalisation related topics.
It is not a matter of gender, rather a joint action for innovation, a participative process that brings out ideas, suggestions, and best practices of a new cultural and social model, by endorsing differences.
#WISE4Culture #WISE4Social #WISE4Sustainability #WISE4Research
- Bring together women from different EU countries to identify a common social vision and work on joint projects, both at a national and at a European level.
- Expand research and analysis on female participation by mesuring the impact on it.
- Provide high quality competences on social innovation and gender issues
- Support the EU Commission in open innovation strategies
- Support the EU Commission in developing new policies, programmes and initiatives.
The first document produced with the support of Scientific Committee is the Memorandum of Understanding (OFFICIAL MOU). The MOU was born to formalise the partnership and clarify common objectives and activities and to establish and maintain links with the EU institutions and other organisations working in the field of social innovation.
The signatory parts agree to establish a Signatory Committee composed of their appointed Representatives.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
If you are interested in learning more, participating, or contributing to this initiative, from your point of view, write to firstname.lastname@example.org