Women for Innovative Society in Europe is not only a matter of gender, rather a joint action for innovation, a participatory process that brings out ideas, suggestions and best practices towards a new cultural and social model
Observing the world from new points of view to find more sustainable and ethical solutions is the challenge of today.
WISE4ALL responds by structuring its work in a multidisciplinary way in order to apply lateral thinking to creativity and innovation. An initiative of co- creation and empowerment aimed at fostering the debate between technological and social innovation, economy and industry by engaging female opinion leaders in the discussion of digitalisation related topics.
Members of WISE4All initiative 2019:
- Università di Pisa – Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche – IT
- ID Consulting sprl – BE
- La Concertation aisbl – BE
- Fi.di.A – BE
- Associazione Gruppo Abele Onlus – IT
- Stichting de Toekomst Zaaiers – NL
- Islamic Human Rights Commission – UK
- Bring together women from different EU countries to identify a common social vision and work on joint projects, both at a national and at a European level.
- Expand research and analysis on female participation by mesuring the impact on it.
- Provide high quality competences on social innovation and gender issues
- Support the EU Commission in open innovation strategies
- Support the EU Commission in developing new policies, programmes and initiatives.
The first document produced with the support of Scientific Committee is the Memorandum of Understanding (Official MoU ). The MOU was born to formalise the partnership and clarify common objectives and activities and to establish and maintain links with the EU institutions and other organisations working in the field of social innovation.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
If you are interested in learning more, participating, or contributing to this initiative, from your point of view, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first activity has lead to a map of interviews with women involved in social innovation and EU.
In November 2015, after an investigation on female participation in Europe we have gathered a series of testimonies, which you can find below: