S-Com aisbl together with its affiliated entities created the WISE4Challenges project as an evolution and in line with the WISE4All Campaign in view of contributing to the building of a fair and inclusive society. The objectives of Wise4Challenges in line with the European policies and priorities, can be summarized as follows:
- Promote and reinforce the participation of women and girls in the EU Parliament initiatives
- Engage CSOs in the EU Parliament initiatives
- Integrate the female voice in a multidisciplinary fashion in European policies (environment, social policies, digital transformation, health, etc.)
- Make arrangements for the WISE4ALL network to participate in the “Conference on future of Europe” and at the “Recovery Fund” debates with a gender approach.
- Promote the WISE4All charter of values and the European values it represents
- Raise awareness about the role and democratic values of the European Parliament as the voice of EU citizens and boost a deeper engagement with them
- Support together.eu communities by reinforcing the participation of the civil society
With this objective we aim to develop and share a clear overall debate on “Future of Europe” and breaking them into clear briefs and guidelines applicable in the creation of ideas and contents: this will help us to create a productive culture and to deliver and spread the project results also after the end of funding.