Join us in creating the Mediterranean perspective for the #NewEuropeanBauhaus !
The New European Bauhaus is a creative initiative that aims to combine sustainability, inclusion and aesthetics. It is an environmental, economic and cultural project instigated by the European Commission.
We want to call on Mediterranean architects, artists, designers, engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, students and everyone interested, to join us in shaping the Mediterranean perspective for the New European Bauhaus.
Learn more about the New European Bauhaus and participate in sharing inspiring examples, new ideas and imminent challenges by joining the co-design events.
Strengthened by this history that has always led it to participate in the reflections related to sustainability with a NEXUS Approach and in agreement with its members and partners, S–Com is partner of the New European Bauhaus initiative to make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable, according to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and to concretize WISE4All Charter of values in order to propose innovative solutions and practices that can be inclusive, sustainable and beautiful in the meaning of the guidelines of the New European Bauhaus.
S–Com and its main partners will organise 6 co–design tables to involve partners from the Mediterranean area, with a particular attention to the participation of vulnerable people and women, in order to propose innovative solutions by putting together the architectural, urban planning, digital technologies, historical and cultural components
to relaunch the European cultural heritage and landscape. A final publication will summarize the co–design activities and results.
- September 17, 2021 at 18.30 – Aulla “Ceremony of dedication of the Promenade to Maria Fischmann” organised by University of Pisa
- December 16, 2021 > Co–creative governance – Online organised by S–Com AISBL
- January 18, 2022 > PHEMAC Brokerage event on Innovation Week: S-Com proposal for the New Eu Bauhaus in Mena Region – Online organised by Net7 and Innolabs
- From May to September, 2022 > Spatial Justice Dialogues – organised by WISE4All members
- October, 2022 > Urban metabolism – organised by ID Consulting
To join us contact > email@example.com